ZiFiti celebrated the 2017 holiday season with customers from all over the United States shopping for necessities and gifts at the online marketplace. Consumers found what they were searching for within the large selection of items offered by vendors from the US as well as overseas. Thousands of bestselling products were ordered and shipped this season from categories ranging from Indian groceries to jewelry, apparel and more.
“ZiFiti has always proudly focused on what the customers want and care about when searching for South Asian Indian items online. We continue to source a wide selection of top products providing low prices, excellent service and fast shipping. Our continued growth is a testament to our commitment towards excellence as we become the leading source for groceries and other items from the Indian subcontinent,” stated Shinu Gupta, CEO of the online marketplace.
Key points regarding ZiFiti’s recent success include:
- As always, customers obtained FREE shipping on qualifying grocery orders without having to pay for a subscription service or any other fees.
- Small businesses and entrepreneurs who previously only made sales at their own brick and mortar location were able to tap into the world of ecommerce at no cost to them.
- Sellers of groceries, gift and jewelry items offered online shoppers unprecedented discounts with some items, such as Girnar Chai and semi-precious stones, at up to 50% off of retail list prices.
- Popular Ayurvedic supplements such as Indian Gooseberry (Amla) and Adusol cough syrup surged in sales as consumers are now able to source the hard to find items for shipping within the US at http://www.zifiti.com.
- Lovers of classic Hindi music and Bollywood hits clamored to zifiti.com to give the gift of Saregama’s Carvaan at an exclusively low price.
Successful sales are attributed to ZiFiti’s proprietary platform which connects consumers in the US with a highly curated and broad selection of products well known in the Indian subcontinent. With an extended offering from designers, distributors and craftsmen, the online ecommerce marketplace is providing customers with a large collection and added convenience when shopping for Indian groceries, ethnic wear, jewelry, home décor and even religious items over the internet.